This exercise helps bring your focus back into your body and wake up your internal energy.
When doing this exercise while sitting, try to sit up and keep the spine straight.
• When doing this exercise while lying down, lie on your back and keep your spine as straight as possible.
• When doing this exercise while standing, stand straight with your toes pointing forward and bend your knees a little. (If you want to lose weight bend your knees a little more.)
• Set your feet a little more than shoulder width apart for good balance while standing.
Eyes look forward.
Wear a smile on your face to relax every part of the body and stimulate your brain to produce endorphins.
Draw your chin back a little to straighten the entire spine. Energy travels up and down the spine in the governing channel more easily when the spine is straight.
Drop your shoulders and move your elbows outward a little.
• Open your hands and gently spread your fingers. When you open your fingers you open many energy channels in the body. When you close your fingers you close these channels.
• Slowly take a deep, silent, gentle breath through your nose. As you breathe in, draw the lower stomach in a little. As you breathe out, let your stomach out. This makes it easier for the Yin and Yang energies to communicate with each other and create balance.
• Imagine using your whole body to breathe. Visualize the universal energy coming into every cell of your body and collecting in the lower Dantian. This is a primary energy center in your body. The lower Dantian is located in the area behind your navel.
• When you exhale, visualize any pain or sickness changing into smoke and shooting out from every cell of your body to the end of the universe.
• Gently close your eyes and lips.
• Now say the password in your mind:
"I am in the universe. The universe is in my body. The universe and I combine together."
• Continue breathing slowly, deeply and gently and feel the emptiness, the quietness, the stillness of the universe.
Do this exercise for 2 to 3 minutes or longer if you have the time.
Was this article helpful?