This exercise is very good for healing your internal organs. Through the guidance of your mind and the movement of your hands, the heart energy and the kidney energy join during this exercise opening many blockages in the body.
Again, you may do this exercise standing, sitting, or lying down. Use the same body positions as in the Beginning of the Universe and remember to place your tongue gently against the roof of your mouth.
Continue to breathe deeply and gently as you raise your right hand, the Yang male energy, to the upper chest while you raise your left hand, the Yin female energy, to the lower stomach.
• Your hands and fingers remain slightly open to receive energy, with your palms facing your body, without touching the body, to create a sensation of emptiness.
• As you raise your hands, visualize a transparent energy column in the middle of your torso shining with beautiful colors. This energy column runs from the top of your head to the bottom of your torso. The size of the energy column depends upon your visualization. (If you have difficulty holding this visualization, don't force it. Simply say it once in your mind and then know that the energy column is there.)
• Hold this position for about 30 seconds, longer if you wish, then slowly start moving your hands. Your right hand moves out and down to the bottom of the torso while your left hand moves in and up to your face. Again, your hands do not touch your body.
• Continue moving your hands slowly in this circular pattern. Your hands move at a rate of 3 to 5 circles each minute.
• While moving your hands, visualize the energy moving up and down the transparent column and visualize the channels in the torso opening completely. (If you have difficulty holding this visualization, just say it once in your mind. Then, feel confident the transparent energy column is there and focus on guiding the energy with your hands. Feel the energy moving. This is a relaxed focus. It shouldn't feel forced.)
Do this exercise for 5 to 10 minutes or longer if you can. The more time you spend doing this exercise the deeper you will start to go into the emptiness.
Was this article helpful?
Achieve Health, Wealth And Body Balance Through Yin Yang Mastery. Cut up on the old stone drums of Republic of China, inscribed in books handed down through thousands of years, traced on ancient saucers and on saucers made today, is a sign and a symbol. It is woven into textiles, stitched into embroideries, emblazoned over house gates, wrought into shop emblems, a circle, locked together inside it yang and yin yang, light, yin, dark, each carrying inside itself the essence of the other, each shaped to the other