1. Stand with your hands down by your sides. Feel your Chi moving and activate the bone breathing.
2. Activate the cosmic force by using your mental intention (Yi) to spiral at the mideyebrow point and draw in the golden light energy. Breathe through the mideyebrow point in the same manner as in bone breathing, allowing the energy to flow through the Microcosmic Orbit. Alternatively you can breathe the golden light down into your navel to charge up your Original Chi at the Tan Tien. You can also simply circulate the golden light throughout your body. Relax, smile and enjoy the sensation of your entire body breathing in the cosmic energy.
Channeling the Earth Force - Washing the Bone Marrow
1. Connect with the earth force by activating the perineum and the soles of the feet, Kidney 1, Bubbling Spring. Connect the bridge by slightly squeezing the sex organs and the anus. Wash the bone marrow from the soles to the crown.
2. Smile into the perineum, palms, mideyebrow and crown. Then slowly raise the arms, palms facing each other to chest height keeping the elbows relaxed and sunk. Then slowly rotate the arms until the palms are facing down. Absorb the Earth Chi through the soles, perineum and palms; feel it being absorbed into the bones and body like a steam or mist rising from the earth. Feel the earth force move through the center of the bones, up the calves, thighs (femur bones), through the hip bones, spine, scapulas, arms, neck and skull. Finally swirl the energy around your brain.
Activate the Hip - Large Intestine 4, Pericardium 9 and Small Intestine 3
1. Raise your index finger slightly upward to activate the Laogong point (Pericardium 8). Then stretch your thumbs out to the sides and down, so that they end up pointing downwards toward the earth to activate Large Intestine 4 (Hegu). Large Intestine 4 is found in the webbing between the thumb and index finger. It is called the "eye of the hand"; this area is also known as the "Tiger's Mouth."
2. Slowly draw the elbows back and lower the hands until your palms are facing down beside the "eye of the hip" (the iliac crest) with the "eye of the hand" (Large Intestine 4) aligned with the "eye of the hip". Use your mind intention to beam the energy back and forth between your two LI-4 points. This will activate the large and small intestines.
3. Rotate your hands so that the fingers first point out, then back and finally point the fingers in toward the eye of the hip. Beam energy back and forth between the tips of the middle fingers (Pericardium 9) passing through the hips.
Rotate the hands again until the fingers are pointing forward with the palms facing up. Align the knife edge (Small Intestine 3) with the eyes of the hip, and beam the energy back and forth between the two hands.
Absorb the Heavenly Force - Washing the Bone Marrow - Crown to Soles
Extend the arms forward to chest height with the palms still facing upward.
Become aware of the palms and the crown. Activate the Laogong point (Pericardium 8). Feel the heavenly energy, and be aware of the violet light of the North Star and the red light of the Big Dipper shining down. Draw this light in through the palms and the crown point and feel it washing your bone marrow. Direct the sensations down through the skull, cervical vertebrae, clavicle, scapulas and sternum. Activate your thymus gland and continue drawing the healing heavenly light down through the rib cage, arms, spine, hips, femurs, calf bones, feet and toe bones. Feel your bones activated with a positive electrical force (the positive force comes from heaven, negative from the earth).
Absorb the Earth Force
1. Rotate the arms until the palms face down.
Raise the index fingers slightly, extend the thumbs first towards each other, and then towards the ground.
2. Become aware of the palms (Laogong), the soles of the feet (Kidney 1, Bubbling Spring) and the perineum (Conception Vessel 1, Hui Yin). Activate these points, feel the earth energy, and be aware of a gentle blue light or white light rising up from the earth like a pure steamy mist. Draw this light in through the palms and soles and let it wash up through the center of your bones as it steam cleans your marrow. Picture any impurities or illness dripping out of your bones and draining down into the earth, where they are recycled and purified.
Grasping the Moon - Connecting the Heaven and Earth Forces
1. Open Position: Heaven Force - Bring the arms up to shoulder height, bending the elbows so that the left hand is under the right elbow with the left index finger pointing up to Heart 3.
2. The right forearm is over the left forearm with the tip of the right index finger held above the Large Intestine 11 point of the left arm. The right index finger is pointing up toward heaven.
3. The right index finger draws in the heavenly force like an antenna. The force flows up the bones of the right arm across the shoulders to the left arm, and through the bones of the left arm to the left index fingertip. It then flows through the index finger of the left hand into the Heart 3 point of the right arm completing the heavenly circuit. Continue cycling in this way.
4. Close Position: Earth Force - Keeping the arms in the same position, move both index fingers to point down. The right index finger will now point toward the Large Intestine 11, point of the left arm and the left index finger will point downward toward the earth. Draw in the earth force through the left index finger bringing it through the bones of the left arm, across the shoulders through the right arm to the right index finger and out into the Large Intestine 11 point of the left arm. Continue cycling in this way completing the earth circuit.
Open and close three times altogether ending in the open position.
1. Draw the elbows out to the side and rotate the palms to face in so that the left palm is about 3 - 6 inches in front of the Throat Center (Conception Vessel 22), palm facing in, and the right hand is about 1 - 3 inches in front of the left hand, palm facing in. Align the Lung 10 point of the right hand with the Lung 10 of the left hand, and align the Lung 10 points in the middle of the thenar eminence of the left hand with the Throat Center. Keep the points aligned and beam the energy passing through both hands into the Throat Center.
2. Move both hands about 12-18 inches out from the Throat Center maintaining the energy beam as you move.
3. Move in and out three times altogether in this way ending with the hands in as in preivous point above.
1. Keeping the Lung 10 points aligned, raise the hands up to the level of the mideyebrow point. Keep the points aligned and beam the energy passing through both hands into the mideyebrow point.
2. Move both hands about 12-18 inches out from the mideyebrow point maintaining the energy beam as you move. Move in and out three times altogether in this way, ending with the hands as previously.
3. Keeping the palms and thenars (Lung 10) aligned, move the hands back down to the position in front of the Throat Center.
1. Keeping the forearms horizontal at shoulder height, separate the hands so that the Laogong points are aligned in front of Stomach 13 just below the clavicle on a vertical line above the nipple or mammillary line. The fingertips should almost be touching. Beam energy from the Laogong points into ST-13. You will be following this vertical line, which passes through the nipples, down the torso to the level of the navel stopping to focus and beam energy into key points along the way. On each of these, focus your Yi on beaming energy into the organs inside each position. Stomach 13 is the location that activates the Heart and Lungs. Feel the change in your breathing as you activate the lungs.
2. Move the hands down the mammillary line to Stomach 16, about one inch above the nipple (in the space between the third and fourth ribs). Again, beam energy to energize and balance the heart and lungs.
3. Move the hands down to Liver 14 (about 2 - 3 inches below the nipple in the space between the 6th and 7th ribs). Beam healing energy into the liver and gall bladder.
4. Move the hands down to Spleen 16 (just below the rib cage on the mammillary line). Beam healing energy into the stomach, pancreas and spleen.
5. Move the hands down to Spleen 15 (on the mammillary line to the level of the navel). Beam healing energy from your palms into the small intestine and the Tan Tien.
1. Slowly rotate the hands so that your palms face each other in front of your navel. Feel the invisible ball of energy between your hands. Allow the energy to push your hands apart keeping the feeling of connection between your palms.
2. Let the energy draw your hands back toward each other, like a magnet, until you feel as if you are squeezing a ball.
3. Stretch and squeeze the Chi ball three times by opening and closing your palms in this way.
1. Slowly rotate the arms so that both palms face down.
2. Cross the right wrist over the left wrist with 1-3 inches of space between the hands. Align PC-6 of the right wrist with TW-5 of the left wrist.
3. Keeping the wrists crossed, slowly rotate hands turning the palms upward. Now TW-5 of the right wrist will be aligned with PC-6 of the left wrist.
1. Bring the left hand down to the level of the Tan Tien with the Chi Knife facing in. Lower the right hand, palm down, and align the eye of the hand, the LI-4 point with your navel. Feel the Chi ball between your two hands, and at the same time beam energy from LI-4 into the navel point.
2. Raise the right hand up the Functional Channel stopping and aligning LI-4 with the solar plexus, heart, throat (CV-22) and mideyebrow points. Beam energy from the eye of the hand into each of these points, and at the same time continue to feel the Chi ball connection between the two hands.
3. Return down the Functional Channel in the same manner stopping to beam energy into each point. Go up and down the Functional Channel in this way three times.
1. Separate the hands and extend them out in front of the body at solar plexus level. The left palm is still pointing up and is yang drawing in the heavenly force through Laogong. The right palm is still facing down and is yin drawing in the earth force energy.
2. Conclude by turning the left palm over to face downward. Draw in the earth force through both palms.
Double Palm and Beam to Activate the Functional and Governor Channels
1. Bring the left palm in first to face the navel, about 3 - 5 inches away, aligning the Laogong point with the navel. Follow by bringing the right hand in front of the left hand, aligning the Laogong of the right palm with the Laogong of the left hand and the navel. Both palms are now facing in. Beam energy through both Laogong points to the navel and through the body to the Door of Life.
2. Next raise the left palm up to the solar plexus aligning the Laogong point with the solar plexus. Beam energy into the solar plexus point and through the body to the T-11 point. Your right hand remains at the navel level beaming energy to the navel and the Door of Life.
3. Raise your right hand up to the outside of the left hand at the solar plexus level, and beam energy through both hands into the solar plexus point and the T-11 point. Continue in the same way with the left hand leading to the heart point and wing point, the throat point and C-7, the mideyebrow point and jade pillow and the crown point and perineum.
4. Return down the front, point by point in the same way, leading with the left hand. Go up and down in this way three times. The double palm and beam activate both the Functional and Governor Channels. The energy beam passes all the way through the body at each point.
Grasping the Chi Ball
1. Separate the hands and slowly extend the arms in front of you at navel level, palms facing each other holding the Chi ball.
2. Stretch and squeeze the Chi ball three times as before by opening and closing the palms.
Channel the Earth Force
Rotate the hands to face downward, and draw in the earth force through the palms, soles and perineum.
Closing Movements Activate the Chi Channels - Balancing the Organs
Index Finger - open (up), close (down), neutral (even with the other fingers).
Ring Finger - down, neutral.
Index Finger - open, neutral.
Thumb - in and down, neutral.
Index Finger - open, neutral.
Pinky Finger - down, neutral.
Index Finger - open, neutral.
Middle Finger - down, neutral.
Index Finger - open, neutral.
1. Form the crane's beak with both hands by bringing the fingertips together with the thumbs inside. Raise the forearms to shoulder height with the fingers pointed down, inhaling gently as you raise.
2. Open the palms slowly and begin to lower the arms to the sides as you exhale, until the palms are facing each other in the starting position.
1. Bring the awareness to the navel and notice the quality and intensity of the energy generated.
2. Collect energy at the navel. Men, place the hands over the navel with the right hand on top; vice versa for women.
Was this article helpful?
Live A Spiritual Life. Discover How To Live In Peace And Harmony In A World Full Of Uncertainty And Dramatically Improve Your Quality Of Life Today Through Spiritual Living. Finally You Can Fully Equip Yourself With These “Must Have” Tools For Achieving Peace And Calmness And Live A Life Of Comfort That You Deserve.