We practice universal energy. Everything cornes from the emptiness and returns to the emptiness. Energy is energy. There is no good energy or bad energy, until you think it is good or until you put it in a wrong position.
Any thing in the world contains all the information of the universe.
From our life experience we know that good things can turn to be bad. Bad things can change to gocd. One's junk can be another's treasure; another's treasure can be one's junk. Everything changes except the universal energy, the emptiness.
Sickness is only extra energy in the body. We can heal ourselves by returning the extra energy back to the universe. Once you say "I am in the universe; the universe s in my body; the universe and I combine together.." you bring in the universal energy to balance the energy in your body. Once you open up yourself to the universe, the universal energy will be with you. The universal energy will give you whatever kind of energy your body needs. Whatever your body doesn't need will automatically go back to the universe.
Interspersed throughout this manual are the exercises and meditations of Spring Forest Qigong, Level One. It may he easier to learn the exercises from the video tape. Use the information in this manual to learn the exercises at a deeper level. The section for each exercise includes the purpose of the movement or meditation, benefit you can receive, and a detailed description of the movement or meditation. You will also learn how to do healing on yourself and for other people.
The portions of this course manual devoted to the exercises and meditations of Spring Forest Qigong are segregated by a dotted line as shown below.
Qigong is a study of the energy ot the whole universe, which includes physics, chemistry, psychology, biology, astrology, electricity, and medicine. We focus on medical Qigong, the cornerstone of traditional Chinese medicine. Qigong has been practiced in China for over five thousand years and has been shown effective in the prevention and cure of many diseases. Today tens of millions of people in China practice Qigong because of its great power of healing. Yet unlike acupuncture, acupressure, herbal medicine, or tai chi, Qigong remains a mystery to most Americans. This ancient discipline combines mental concentration, breathing technique, and body movements to activate and cultivate our "vital energy" as it flows through the invisible channels of the body.
In Chinese philosophy, "Qi" or "Chi" (pronounced Chee) means air or breath, vital energy, or the Universal Force that forms all animate and inanimate tilings. "Gong" means work, the function and benefit of this energy, or self-discipline leading to the art of mastery. We are born with the vital and intelligent energy of Qi. This complex energy substance, fundamental to life itself, is comprised of an informational message and its carrier energy.
Why do more and more people in the world, including doctors, scientists, psychologists, and nurses, come to Qigong? Its effective healing power and simplicity of philosophy.
Western medicine is a good medicine. It has helped hundreds of millions of people with their sufferings, hut it has its weak points:
• It is not a preventative medicine
• It deals primarily with symptoms, not the cause
• It focuses on the physical body only, ignoring the spiritual body
• It has side effects that can create more problems
• It puts a patient into a passive position in the healing
Qigong deals with the cause of sickness, gives the body a perfect healing, and heals the body physically, spiritually, and mentally. Qigong heals the body faster and more completely with fewer or no side effects, lower cost, and while actively involving the patient. At the same time, Qigong prevents future problems.
The Health Benefits of Qigong
Here is a taste of specific health benefits that our practitioners have experienced.
• Adjust and strengthen your digestive and elimination system for vitality at your ideal weight.
• Clear away toxic build-up and slow aging caused by blocked energy in the vital organs.
• Reinforce your body's natural defense to illnesses.
• Reverse shrinkage of tendons to eliminate discomfort and improve flexibility in the muscles and joints.
• Increase oxygenation to your body's cells to balance blood pressure and relieve stress.
• Calm the nervous system to feel peaceful, composed, and prepared for your daily adventures. Practicing Spring Forest Qigong has been shown to help heal many sicknesses, including:
• General pain: neck, shoulder, knee, postoperative pains, arthritis, and joint pain
• Spinal problems
• Hearing and sight problems
• Organ problems, different female and male organ problems
• Kidney and liver dysfunction
• Glandular dysfunction such as thyroid problems
• Diabetes problems
• Gall and kidney stones
• Circulation problems
• Menial disorders: post traumatic stress disorder, panic attacks, addictions, obsessive/ compulsive disorder, hyperactivity, dyslexia
• Stress, anxiety, and depression
• Lung problems
• Autoimmune dysfunction such as AIDS and lupus
• Bone marrow problems
Was this article helpful?
With all the stresses and strains of modern living, panic attacks are become a common problem for many people. Panic attacks occur when the pressure we are living under starts to creep up and overwhelm us. Often it's a result of running on the treadmill of life and forgetting to watch the signs and symptoms of the effects of excessive stress on our bodies. Thankfully panic attacks are very treatable. Often it is just a matter of learning to recognize the symptoms and learn simple but effective techniques that help you release yourself from the crippling effects a panic attack can bring.