1. Stand with the feet a knee-to-toe length apart; press the sacrum down; round the scapulae; relax the chest; hold the head erect; position the arms as if they were encircling a tree; hold the thumbs up; relax the fingers, barely permitting them to touch.
2. Practice lower abdominal breathing nine to eighteen times. When you do abdominal breathing, emphasize inhalation by rounding the abdomen and exhalation by flattening the abdomen on all sides. Feel the sexual organs move up and down with the breath.
3. Exhale; flatten the stomach; lower the diaphragm.
4. Inhale, tightening the perineum and anus by pulling up the middle anus, then the left and right sides of the anus. Feel the Chi energy go up to both kidneys and pack into them. Pull up the sexual organs. (Remember that the anal muscle has a close relationship with all organs and glands.) Pack into the navel without expanding the abdomen. Keep the chest relaxed and the abdomen soft, and spiral first nine times clockwise, then nine times counterclockwise, making a circle of about one and one-half inches in radius.
5. Breathe into the middle abdomen, without spiraling, and pack.
6. Breathe into the lower abdomen, without spiraling.
8. Exhale through the legs and feet down to about six inches into the ground. Feel the palms and soles breathing and use the lower abdominal breathing.
9. Inhale, tighten the perineum, and press the soles of the feet into the ground. Claw the toes and spiral at the kidney points (K-1) on the soles, nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise, both spirals moving simultaneously in the same direction.
10. Inhale, bringing energy to the knees. Lock the knees, without spiraling.
11. Inhale up to the perineum, and spiral nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise. Feel the bulge.
12. Exhale. Regulate the breath, and be aware of the soles and palms breathing.
13. Inhale up to the sacrum, tilt the sacrum back, packing it, and spiral nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise. This will strengthen and activate the sacral pump.
14. Inhale to T-11, inflating the kidney area, and press out on the lower back to straighten the curve there, spiraling nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise.
15. Inhale to C-7, straightening the curve at the neck, and lock the neck. Spiral nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise.
16. Inhale to the Jade Pillow, clench the teeth tight, and squeeze the skull and the temple bones to strengthen and activate the cranial pump. Spiral nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise.
17. Inhale to the crown (pineal gland) and spiral nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise. If you cannot go all the way up on one breath, you can pass over the Jade Pillow or take an extra breath where needed until your capacity increases.
18. Exhale with the tongue up to the palate. Regulate the breath.
19. Concentrate on the third eye, until you feel the Chi build up there. Bring the energy down to the solar plexus and spiral nine times clockwise and nine times counterclockwise. Bring the Chi down to the navel. Stand still and maintain this position.
20. Stand up and bring the energy into the navel, putting your hands over the navel and bringing the feet together. Relax. Collect the energy in the navel area. When you feel calm, walk around and brush the energy down, if necessary.
21. Practice the Bone Breathing Process.
22. Practice the Power Exercise.
Was this article helpful?