General Cleansing And Energizing
If your body is quite weak (or if i nfection is i nvolved), then general c leansing a nd e nergizing should be applied. This is necessary not only to energize you but also to seal the holes in the outer aura and to partially d isentangle the health rays. There are several ways that you can do this.
Method 1: Pranic Breathing
Diffuse o r scatter your consciousness to all pa rts of your body. Do pranic breathing for ten cycles. I nhale slowly. Will and feel prana going into all parts of your body. Exhale slowly and visualize grayish diseased matter being expelled from all parts of the body. Visualize the health rays as being straight. After doing pranic breathing for about ten breathing cycles, meditate on your navel for about ten m inutes a nd s imultaneously do pranic breathing before ending the session. When you become p roficient, you will feel pranic e nergy going into a ll parts of your body.
Method 2: Visualization Approach
Do pranic breathing. Visualize yourself or another person applying general sweeping, localized sweeping a nd e nergizing w ith prana to y our b ody. V isualize a nd w ill your body be coming brighter, the health rays becoming disentangled, and the outer aura brighter. Be sure to dispose of the dirty diseased bioplasmic matter.
Method 3: Meditation on the White Light
This method of general cleansing and energizing is usually called medi-tation on the white light or meditation on the middle pillar. The middlepillar technique has been used by various oriental and o ccidental e sotericschools. T his technique i s divided i nto two pa rts. T he first p art d eals withgeneral cleansing and energizing. The second part deals with the circulationof prana.
Part I: General Cleansing and Energizing
1) Do pranic breathing and simultaneously visualize a ball of intense bright light above the crown.
2) V isualize a stream of lig ht coming d own f rom t he ball to t he c rown, then g radually down to the feet. Visualize the white light cleansing and energizing all the major chakras, all the important organs, the spine, and the bones in the body.
3) Visualize the white light coming out of the feet and flushing out all the grayish diseased matter. Repeat the process three times.
4) Visualize a brilliant ball of light at the bottom of the feet. Draw in earth prana in the form of a stream of lig ht from this brilliant b all of light. I nhale and draw in t he p rana through the sole c hakras up to the head. Exhale a nd l et th e prana s prinkle o ut of t he crown chakra. Repeat this three times.
Part 2: Circulating Prana
1) Visualize prana circulating from the bottom of the feet, up to the back of the body, up to the head, down to the face, to the front of the body, then to the feet. Circulate prana from back to front three times.
2) Reverse the circulation and circulate prana from front to back. Circulate three times.
3) Circulate prana from left to right three times and from right to left three times. The purpose of c irculating p rana is to evenly d istribute p rana throughout t he body a nd to prevent pranic congestion in certain parts of the body.
This meditation can be used da ily to improve and maintain your health. You may perform this meditation before healing large number of people. Though there are many variations of this meditation, the o ne p resented here i s s implified a nd easy to pe rform. O nce y ou be come proficient in this meditation, some of you will literally feel your body tingle and will feel a strong current moving within and outside your body.
You may als o use the e xcess p rana g enerated to p roduce " synthetic" o r n avel QI by concentrating on the navel chakra for a bout ten minutes. Store the "synthetic QI" in the two secondary n avel c hakras lo cated 5 c entimeters below t he na vel. T his is done by s imply concentrating on the indicated region for about three to five minutes.
Pranic breathing s hould be done s imultaneously with t he preceding i nstructions. Each of the secondary navel chakras has a b ig flexible meridian that is used for storing navel QI. In short, the two secondary navel c hakras a re warehouses fo r t he " synthetic QI." The two secondary navel c hakras are called QI hai, which means " ocean of QI" because these minor c hakras a re filled with "synthetic QI."
It must be repeated that "synthetic QI" or navel QI is different from prana. The "synthetic QI" is synthesized by the navel chakra and may appear as milky white, whitish red, golden yellow and other colors. The "synthetic QI" varies in size and in density. Ordinary persons have very little "synthetic QI" compared to spiritual aspirants and practitioners of QIGONG. It would be advisable for you to learn to meditate on the white light and practice it every day. It makes your bioplasmic body cleaner, brighter, and denser, thereby making you a better healer.
Continue reading here: Holistic Approach To Selfhealing
Was this article helpful?