1. Apply general sweeping several times.
3. If the bladder is affected, clean and energize the sex chakra.
4. Apply pranic treatment three times a week until healing is complete.
For infants, children, pregnant women, and older patients, do not energize the meng mein chakra. Just energize the kidneys directly without passing through the meng mein chakra. Over energizing the meng mein chakra or energizing the basic and meng mein chakras may cause severe high blood pressure for this group of people.
Patients w ith liv er ailm ents s uch as jau ndice, hepatitis or c irrhosis of the liv er a re q uite depleted and have grayish inner, health, and outer auras. The liver, when seen clairvoyantly, is g ray. If it is in flamed, t hen it is s een as m uddy re d. T he liv er may be d epleted a nd congested simultaneously. For example, the left part may be congested while the right part is depleted. The solar plexus chakra is quite depleted (pranic depletion). Some patients with liver ailments have a bloated abdomen.
1) Apply general sweeping several times.
2) Apply localized sweeping and energizing on the solar plexus chakra and on the liver. In an a rea w here there is pr anic c ongestion, t hen l ocalized s weeping s hould be emphasized. In an a rea w here t here i s p ranic de pletion, energizing s hould be emphasized.
3) To increase the energy level of the body and to strengthen its defense system, clean and energize the sole and hand minor chakras, and the navel chakra.
4) If the meng mein chakra and kidneys are affected, clean and energize them. Do not energize the basic chakra because the patient may experience pranic congestion in the entire body or feel high blood pressure.
5) Apply pranic treatment twice a week until healing is complete.
There are many types of lung ailments (pneumonia, tuberculosis, etc.) but the treatment is more or less the same.
1) Clean the entire body by applying general sweeping several times. Apply localized sweeping o n the l ungs (front, s ides, a nd back) a nd on the ba ck h eart chakra. T he lungs should be c leansed from all s ides. If the front heart c hakra is also affected, then it should also be cleansed.
2) Energize the back heart chakra and visualize prana going into all parts of the lungs. It is very important that the lungs and the back heart chakra be highly energized. If the heart is affected, visualize prana going into the heart and the front heart chakra. If the throat is affected, then it should also be treated. If the instructions are followed thoroughly, the patient will be relieved immediately and the tightness on the chest area will be greatly reduced.
3) Some patients with l ung a ilments a re quite debilitated. To strengthen a nd increase the energy level of the body, clean and energize the front solar plexus chakra, navel chakra, plus the hand and sole minor chakras.
4) Apply p ranic t reatments twice a week u ntil t he p atient fully re covers. For p atients suffering from severe lung infection who are in critical condition, treatment should be given three times a day for the next few days.
MEASLES, GERMAN MEASLES, AND CHICKEN POX
1. Apply general sweeping.
2. Apply localized sweeping on the face, throat, and the front and back trunk. Special emphasis should be given to the abdominal area.
3. To i ncrease the body's de fense s ystem, c lean a nd e nergize the sole min or chakras, the hand chakras, the front solar plexus chakra, and the navel chakra.
4. Repeat the t reatment once or t wice a day. G eneral s weeping a nd lo calized sweeping can be applied several times a day.
Was this article helpful?
Do You Suffer From High Blood Pressure? Do You Feel Like This Silent Killer Might Be Stalking You? Have you been diagnosed or pre-hypertension and hypertension? Then JOIN THE CROWD Nearly 1 in 3 adults in the United States suffer from High Blood Pressure and only 1 in 3 adults are actually aware that they have it.