1) Apply general sweeping.
3) Apply localized sweeping o n the legs. Then a pply localized sweeping and e nergizing on the sole, knee and hip chakras with light whitish-red, then with light whitish-violet prana. Visualize the pranic energy going inside the bones.
4) Apply localized sweeping on the liver.
5) Apply localized sweeping and energizing on the back heart, back spleen, back solar plexus, and navel chakras with a little light whitish-green prana, then with a lot of light whitish-red prana, and light whitish-violet prana.
6) Ap ply l ocalized s weeping o n the arms . T hen ap ply l ocalized s weeping a nd e nergizing thoroughly o n the ha nd, e lbow, a nd a rmpit c hakras with l ight whitish-red, then with l ight whitish-violet prana. V isualize t he p ranic energy g oing i nside the bo nes. C leansing a nd energizing the basic chakra and the bones would gradually help normalize the condition of the blood.7) A pply l ocalized s weeping a nd energizing on t he c rown, fo rehead, ajn a, and back head chakras with light whitish-violet prana.
8) Repeat the treatment three times a week for several months or for as long as necessary.
Was this article helpful?