This ex ercise h elps bring y our f ocus b ack i nto y our b ody and w ake up y our in ternal energy.
• When doing this exercise while sitting, try to sit up and keep the spine straight.
• When doing this exercise while lying down, lie on your back and keep your spine as straight as possible.
• When doing this exercise while standing, stand straight with your toes pointing forward and bend your knees a little. (If you want to lose weight bend your knees a little more.)
• Set y our feet a li ttle more t han s houlder w idth a part for g ood balance w hile standing.
• Wear a s mile on your face to r elax every part of the body and stimulate your brain to produce endorphins.
• Draw your chin back a l ittle to straighten the entire spine. Energy travels up and down the spine in the governing channel more easily when the spine is straight.
• Drop your shoulders and move your elbows outward a little.
• Open your hands a nd gently spread your fingers. W hen you open your fingers you open many energy channels in the body. When you close your fingers you close these channels.
• Slowly take a deep, silent, gentle breath through your nose. As you breathe in, draw the lower stomach in a little. As you breathe out, let your stomach out. This makes it eas ier for the Yin and Yang energies to communicate with each other and create balance.
• Imagine using your whole body to breathe. Visualize the universal energy coming into every cell of your body and collecting in the lower Dantian. This is a p rimary energy center in your body. The lower Dantian is located in the area behind your navel.
• When y ou ex hale, v isualize any p ain or s ickness c hanging i nto s moke an d shooting out from every cell of your body to the end of the universe.
• Gently close your eyes and lips.
• Now say the password in your mind: "I am in the universe. The universe is in my body. The universe and I combine together."
• Continue breathing slowly, de eply and gently and feel the em ptiness, the quietness, the stillness of the universe.
Do this exercise for 2 to 3 minutes or longer if you have the time. 02.1 - Formating of Yin & Yang
The upper part of the torso, above the navel belongs to Yang. The lower part of the torso order the navel belongs to YIN. One of the reasons people get sick is because the Yin and Yang energies scatter and are not in good balance. Hold this posture to rebalance the energy.
You will feel tingly sensations in your hands and warmth in the chest and lower stomach, which are areas faced by your palms. You may also seel a current running in the middle of the torso or along the .spine, which are the energy channels opening.
• Slowly raise your right hand, the Yang male energy, to the upper crest and your left hand,
• Continue to feel the emptiness of the universe as you remain it this position. When you hold your hands in this pasture, drop your elbows. Stand still; do not move your body so that energy flows uninterrupted.
• Free Yin f emale energy, to th e low er s tomach. Your p alms f ace y ou' b ody, without touching, to create a sensation of emptiness.
• Visualize a transparent energy column in the middle of your torso s hining with beautiful c olors. It runs f rom th e h ead to the b ottom of t he to rso. It s size depends or, your visualization.
Was this article helpful?