The treatment is divided into two parts. The first part is to relieve the patient from the asthmatic attack and to greatly improve and heal the respiratory system. The second part is to gradually remove the cause of the ailment. See figure 37.
1) The outer, health and inner auras of the patient are sometimes quite gray. It is advisable to apply general sweeping several times.
2) Patients suffering from asthma or asthmatic attack have a depleted throat chakra and secondary throat minor chakra. The secondary throat minor chakra is located on the lower soft portion of the throat. Apply localized sweeping and energizing on the throat chakra and on the secondary throat minor chakra. The emphasis is on energizing.
3) Clean and energize the back heart chakra and the lungs. This is to strengthen the lungs. If the solar plexus chakra is affected, clean and energize it. By treating the throat chakra, the back heart chakra and the solar plexus chakra, the patient will be immediately relieved.
4) An asthmatic patient has a malfunctioning ajna chakra and basic chakra. Clean and energize the ajna chakra and the basic chakra. To improve the quality of the blood produced, the bones in the body have to be cleansed
and energized. Clean and energize the spinal column and the bones in the arms and in the legs. Apply localized sweeping and simultaneously energize the spinal column. Apply localized sweeping while visualizing your hand going into the bones of the arms and legs. Energize the bones in the arms through the armpit minor chakras and the hand chakras. Visualize pranic energy going into the shoulder blades and the bones in the arms. Energize the bones in the legs through the hip minor chakras and the sole chakras. Visualize the pranic energy going into the bones in the hips and in the legs. These will substantially reduce the frequency of the asthmatic attacks and will gradually cure the asthmatic patient.
5) Apply the entire treatment twice a week until the patient is cured.
Was this article helpful?