One of the potential problems in pranic healing is the instability of the projected prana. The projected prana tends to gradually leak out, causing possible regression or causing the illness to recur. This potential problem can be handled by thoroughly cleansing or sweeping the part to be treated and by stabilizing the projected prana. The projected prana can be stabilized in two ways:
• You should finish all energizing with prana by projecting blue prana. This is done by visualizing and projecting light-blue prana on the treated part.
• You can also just will or mentally instruct the projected prana to remain or stabilize.
You can perform this experiment to prove to yourself the validity of these principles and techniques. Use the following procedure:
1) Using the energizing-with-prana technique: project white prana on top of a table for about one minute and simultaneously visualize and form it into a ball without willing it to remain. This is the first pranic ball.
2) Project, visualize and form a blue pranic ball for about one minute without willing it to remain. This is the second pranic ball.
3) Project and form a white pranic ball for about one minute, and will or mentally instruct the pranic ball to remain for one hour. This is the third pranic ball. Make sure the locations of the pranic balls are properly marked and that there are no strong winds that might blow the balls away.
4) Scan the three pranic balls to make sure that they are properly formed.
5) Wait for about twenty minutes and scan the three pranic balls again. You may find that the first pranic ball is already gone or greatly reduced in size while the second and third pranic balls are still quite intact.
Please, do try this experiment immediately. It is simple and easy to perform.
Was this article helpful?