Flow State Meditation Program
Did you know you can achieve your optimal state, the state at which you feel your best and perform your best by following just a few protocols?
- Creator: Wilson Meloncelli
- Contents: training program, videos
- Price: $37.00
- Official Website: www.cwilsonmeloncelli.com
The Flow State is simply your optimal state of being, your potential. The Flow of State is the complete involvement in an activity for its own sake. It is the state of being where you feel your best and perform your best. Together with the information availed to you and other courses incorporated in this program, it is essential to understand the signs of the flow state as it acts like a candle in a dark room, a guide so to say. This program purposes to make this state of optimally accessible to you through the consistent practice of training. This program is designed to build your awareness and your familiarity to hone that state of being. Achieving this state of being is not supposed to be a one-time thing like most of us think or have experienced. Another way of achieving this state is by training yourself in this state, which challenges you to maintain the state and by doing so, you may become a warrior of flow if you purpose to do it. Attain the ability to find your flow, no matter the environment. This program contains numerous courses that all gear towards equipping you with the ability to achieve the flow of state, not once, not twice but your whole lifetime. The quality of your intention, the consistency of your practice and the attention you give will ultimately hack you into the flow of state. Below are some of the courses incorporated in this program that will unveil to you a whole new concept of achieving your optimal state. The first four courses listed are part of the free courses that you can sign up for anytime anywhere and get to understand the concept of the Flow of State.
The Science Of Flow
Learn the scientific concept behind The Flow State. Get to know why we feel at “One” when we perform or sport in the Flow State, how this feeling of being at “One” is the same Buddhist monks experience during deep meditation. Additionally, you will find out the five reasons why being in the Flow State is so addictive. These and so much more information available to you in this program.
The Path To Flow
Take a deeper look into how to hack in and stay in the flow state. Learn how to use the code train to train yourself to maintain flow. This course will open up your understanding of how the autonomic nervous systems link to flow. You will get to know how to work and work with your autonomic nervous system through heart rate variability throughout this particular course.
Instant Flow Quick Guide
This guide is a streamlined package for accelerating you into the flow state. This simple three-step formula will provide you with a way to quickly hack the flow anytime you want.
This is a course that incorporates practical training towards hacking you into the flow state. You will understand that physical movements not only hack you into flow. You have to acquire four extra powerful tools to accelerate this process. They include Breathing, Meditation, Binaural beats and an EEG device called Muse.
The rest of the courses that I will discuss below require purchasing. However, we will take a closer look at what they entail and whether you should really consider making a purchase or not.
Breathing In Flow
This course aims to teach you the importance of doing less. It focuses on cultivating your understanding of the science and results that reinforce the phrase 'less is more'. Seemingly, less is more, and in doing less, you gain more in the performance of your skill, sport or profession. This course will give you both the knowledge and the tools for the experience. What do you expect to learn in this course?
- The importance of carbon IV oxide in your body:
It is no secret that CO2 has been feared as the cause of environmental-related global warming. Contrary to popular opinion, CO2 has its benefits to the human body. Not just a few but numerous advantages. The most interesting fact about CO2 in our body is that it controls our breathing. That is to say; it stimulates your breathing. Find out how this happens from the course. Understand what hypocapnia is and how it happens and what effect it has on your body. Instead of thinking along the lines of needing to remove CO2, you actually need to breathe correctly to maintain your CO2 levels. How else does CO2 benefit your body?
- Vasodilation- This is the dilation of your blood vessels leading to decreased blood pressure. According to physiological studies, hypocapnia constricts blood vessels leading to decreased blood flow to all vital organs.
- The Bohr effect.
- Together with your alveoli and breathing, CO2 is important in controlling your cell oxygen levels.
- The efficiency of transportation of oxygen is dependent on the vasodilation and the Bohr effect.
- According to studies, antioxidant defences in your body are regulated by CO2 and breathing.
There is more to this list that you can find discussed in details in this book. The main thing you should get is that without the requisite amount of CO2 in the blood, blood vessels constrict and haemoglobin cannot release oxygen into the bloodstream, and we all know that oxygen is vital for the survival of any human being.
- The Flowing Journey of Oxygen
Get to understand how the oxygen you breathe from the environment eventually reaches the lungs and the alveoli. Develop an understanding of how gaseous exchange takes place and in what way it occurs.
- Blood PH
This section gives you information about the fundamentals of the blood PH; what it means, the optimum levels and the importance of maintaining this level in the normal range.
- What is nitric oxide and how important is the nasal nitric oxide?
- Altitude training
In this section, you will get information regarding altitude training. In the same light, you will discuss the makeup of your blood, oxygen saturation and breath-holding; essential elements in altitude training. Get to understand the ideal maximum breath-hold, where the recovery to normal breathing is usually quick. This concept will be key, especially to swimmers and runners.
The right posture for breathing in flow is an important alignment you must make. Through the correct breathing found inside this book, you will not need to focus on posture; instead, you can focus on breathing in flow, and your alignment will be found. Like your flow breathing method, correct posture will make you work more effectively.
What Is The Flow Of State?
Several definitions by various people exist, but all of them allude to the state of being where you feel your best and perform your best. It is your destination for optimal performance, optimal health and well-being and breathing in flow. This section of the book aims to teach you more about the flow. Here, you will learn about several aspects of the flow:
- Looking under the hood
- Transient hypofrontality
- The six Flow Neurotransmitters and Hormones including norepinephrine and dopamine
- The Personality of Flow
- The Characteristics of Flow
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- Less is More
- The Structure of Breathing in Flow
- Full Body Breathing
- Without tension
- Tune into flow
- Breathing in Flow
- Breathing in flow at rest (Day to Day)
The Training Program Summary
The sections remaining consist of a number of different training programs. Program 1 requires consistent practice by everyone- this should be your five-minute daily routine. For those who are serious about change, Program 2 will be the fundamentals for you. The rest of the programs are determined by your Blood Oxygen Level Hold test score and the skill, sport or profession you are training in. Let us now take a closer look at what each program entails.
Program 1: The Core Program
This program is the foundation, your basic requirements for breathing in flow. The exercise breakdown is in three parts:
- Nose de-congestion exercise- This exercise is only required if you are congested. Otherwise, you have the option to skip it.
- The One-Minute Breathe- This exercise is designed to give you a score of your rate of breathing per minute. Your aim is to breathe less because breathing less is an indication of a healthy, strong, flexible body and mind.
- Blood Oxygen Level Hold- This is the last exercise in this program. It involves holding your breath on the exhale as long as you can. How quickly you can recover from the hold dictates the duration of the hold. How quickly you return to your normal breathing rhythm measure recovery and is worked out from your One Minute Breathe test.
You can incorporate these other methods to increase your Blood Oxygen Level along with this foundation program:
- Nasal breathe at all time, including during physical exercise and sleep.
- Avoid taking large breaths while sighing, yawning and talking.
- Practice Breathing in Flow exercises appropriate to your health and fitness.
Program 2: The Art of Rest and Recovery
This program is also fundamental and is the secret weapon for optimal performance, health and hacking the flow state. You will accelerate your ability to access flow on command when you aim to rest and recover correctly. The Art of Rest and Recovery Program is for anyone who is truly serious about improving their health, sport, skill or profession. This program involves the incorporation of various exercises in your routine, which is divided into morning and late morning routine as follows:
- Nose De-congestion exercise- this is only required if you need to decongest
- The One Minute Breathe
- Blood Oxygen Level Hold
- The One-Minute Breathe
Late morning routine:
- Tape-Up Breathing
- Sleep Tapping
Program 3: Morning Body and Mind Enhancer
This program lasts 20 minutes and is divided into five-morning routine exercises:
- The One -Minute Breathe- The object of this exercise is to get a sense of how many breathes you take during one minute. This can also be used as a form of measurement of personal development.
- Blood Oxygen Level Hold
- Single Nostril Blood Oxygen Level Hold
- The Hands of CO2 Restriction Training- The main objective of this exercise is to create CO2 toleration expressed in a thirst for air. This is achieved by using the pressure of your hands to limit your breathing capacity safely.
- Tape-Up Bodyweight Training- This exercise aims to create CO2 toleration by taping-up and shutting up.
Program 4: Flow Walking
Program 5: Flow Running
Flow running while breathing in flow is crafted, especially for experienced runners; if you are not a regular runner, please stick to flow walking until you sense you are ready for flow running. Your fitness determines the duration of your jog or run. While on this program, keep in mind that you are learning a new way to breathe while running, so pay attention to your internal sign, especially during advanced running.
Program 6: Simulating Altitude Walking
Previously in the earlier sections, you should have learnt that you can simulate an altitude of around 3000- 4000 metres above sea level. In this program, you are going to further ‘force’ the correct method by taping your mouth. It is difficult to change hats without a coach present watching your moves, hence the need for a zinc oxide tape to act as your coach for this exercise. What you are aiming for in this program exercises is to create air thirst, by consciously minimizing your uptake. This session is a blended combination of breath-holding, shorter breathing and normal breathing in flow.
Program 7: Simulating Altitude Jogging
This program follows the same format as Simulating Altitude Walking.
By the end of these book’s programs, you will realize that you can actually achieve a lot more by doing less.
The Heart Of Flow
The Journey towards the Heart of Flow is your sweet spot for optimal health and performance. This book will align your mind towards focusing on your system's ability to recover, and as a result, your health and ability to access optimal state of mind and performance will grow exponentially. Your journey towards your health has a map so specific to your own journey requirements that it appears to be like an in-built compass, pulling you towards your destination-flow. This map is known as the Heart rate variability. The sad thing out here is that most people are navigating through their journey blindly, aligning themselves with what is known as a fear-based personality. The fear-based personality is the home of fear, anxiety, pain, illness, discomfort; you name it. The main purpose of the Heart of Flow protocol is to give what is needed so that you can break yourself free from this fear-based state.
What Does The Book Cover?
This book is divided into four parts, each covering a particular subject all geared towards opening your understanding on the Heart of Flow. Part one lays out the science behind The Heart of Flow. Part two is about your destination-the Flow State. Parts three and four cover your protocol and techniques for reaching and mastering flow.
PART 1: THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE HEART OF FLOW
This part is loaded with lots of scientific content which may be challenging to digest, but it does not hurt to acquire more of this knowledge as it will deepen your understanding of the role science plays in achieving the state of flow. Listed below are some of the content you expect to come across and expound on when reading this chapter:
- The Obstacle in The Way of The Heart of Flow- This section introduces you to the biggest obstacle you will face on your journey to the optimal state of life. Seemingly, this obstacle is the catalyst of the disruption to your nervous system, and somehow, it cannot be avoided, you have to face it. In addition, you will learn how the spanner works in relation to stress and why exactly stress is not entirely a bad thing. In the same light, this section will teach you ways you can work while under stress and the types of stress you can have. Have you ever heard of the yin and yang of stress? Well, this is your chance to encounter this subject and grasp it fully. Conclude the section by finding out about the general stress response, homeostasis and the importance of working with, and not against stress.
- The Autonomic Nervous System- This area of your nervous system largely unconsciously, regulates your body's functions such as digestion, respiratory rate, pupillary response, urination, sexual arousal and your heart rate. This section focuses on teaching you the intricacies of your ANS and how significant it is to your being in flow. Here you will learn about the two main divisions of this system and what role they play. It is important to understand this because scientists have discovered that when you are in the peak performance state, there is a consistent push and pull between your sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. Your task here is to train yourself with the teachings in The Heart of Flow program to align yourself with this coherence- your ANS will work as your guiding light towards an optimal state of health, performance and longevity.
- Homeostasis of Organs, Glands, and Muscle Connection
- The Wanderer (The Vagus Nerve)
- Feeling Electric
- The Heart
- Pulling All the Science Together- As I mentioned above, part one is a lot of science you will deal with. But that should not worry you as everything is written in a manner that you will grasp some if not all the information.
PART 2: THE FLOW STATE
Because your ultimate goal is to attain the flow state, it is important to understand what the flow of state is. Several definitions have been mentioned in this section, all in all, your destination is the flow state. Get to understand the chain of events in flow. Other subtopics discussed in this part regarding the flow of state include:
- Transient Hypofrontality
- Flow Neurotransmitters and hormones- what they are, and their role in helping you achieve the flow.
- The characteristics of flow
- The concept of ‘Less is More’
- Rate of Perceived Exertion
PART 3: FLOW STATE TECHNIQUES
This part is also divided into several sections, each with the aim of equipping you with the necessary skills and techniques required to achieve the flow.
The Swordsmith’s Tools
By now, you should be well aware of how stress, pressure and resistance if unmanaged properly can jeopardize your health and performance. This section will teach you the seven tools for sharpening your blade.
Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
In this section a number of topics will be covered including:
- The Adaptable Art
- Tracking your HRV
- HRV Devices
- Body Position During HRV Readings
- How to Take Your HRV
By the time you are reading this section, you are very familiar with breathing being a very good method for calming yourself down. Similar to the previous section, this section is divided into subtopics to enhance your understanding of the matter at hand. These include:
- RSA- Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia
- Over breathing
- How to Do Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Nasal Breathing
- Breathing Exercise
Thor, God of Thunder
Imagine there was a superhero power plant that rebalances your energy supplies, calms your body, and feeds you with the fuel of energy like Thor, the God of Thunder and all you had to do is defeat your nemesis who is after blinding you and blocking you from power. Well, this is the same scenario that is being explained in this section of the book. Several topics will be discussed, including:
- Feeling Electric?
- Where does this electricity come from?
- The Gate
- Mother Earth
- The Antioxidant at Your Feet (Zeta Potential)
- Positive Charge Negative Charge= Neutral Charge
- Free Radicals and Unproductive Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)
According to the Buddhist centre, meditation is a means of transforming the mind. The meditation practices are the techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity, and a calm seeing of the true nature of things. There are several Heart of flow Meditations; each of them is covered in details in this section. I will list what you expect to find among the Heart of Flow Meditations:
- Breathing in Flow Meditation
- The Breathing Heart of Flow
- The Wanderers Flow Meditation
- The Word of Flow Meditation
- The Happy Buddha Meditation
- The Perineum Meditation
- Breathing from the Feet Meditation
- Full Body Breathing Meditation
Cold Therapy Cryotherapy
It is known that cold therapy has a dramatic influence on your nervous system by stimulating your vagus nerve, which in turn causes the stimulation of your parasympathetic system. The following topics will be covered in this section:
- Ailments that respond to cryotherapy
- How to practice Cold Therapy
Nothing about intermittent fasting is new- Traditional medicine practices such as Ayurveda and Chinese medicine have used fasting for a long time. Although fasting is safe, if you are unsure, you need to consult a local health professional and get a full checkout before embarking of this. In this section, you will learn:
- Types of fasting
- What to Eat During the Feeding Window
- Feeding fundamentals
- Listen to your HRV
- The Sodium-Potassium Date/Pump
- Your Sodium-Potassium Top-Up Drink
- Intermittent Fasting Protocol Quick Look
Consistency with your Heart of Flow Protocol aligns you towards your success.
The Map to Flow
Up until this point, you now have an understanding of the importance of each of the seven tools for your protocol. As you close this book and to solidify your intention, here are three simple steps that will act as a guiding formula that you need to remember:
- What are you doing?
- Why are you doing it?
- Where are you going?
PART 4: THE HEART OF FLOW PROTOCOLS
Finally, this last part consists of four protocols regarding the Heart of Flow that you will need to be aware of and follow to the latter in your journey to attaining optimal state.
The Flow Of Productivity
This journey of the flow of productivity is so-called because when you are in this state, everything feels like it is flowing effortlessly. This book aims at tuning you into the flow state and allowing you to capitalize on all the productivity tools you have collected over the years but could never find the consistency to apply. Here, you will not only learn to tune into flow, but you will also learn 'cut to the chase' productivity tools that all great achievers of the world use on a daily basis. At the core of this book, you will learn how to tune into your optimal state of productivity, health and performance- a state that is felt by all the world's most influential men and women throughout time. The techniques you will acquire from this book will separate you from the herd while empowering you to work with your systems’ natural ebb and flow.
The Flow State
In working towards the flow of productivity, it is crucial to understand what the flow state is and what really happens during a flow state. Remove the idea of accidentally finding flow in your work or leaving it up to sheer luck that you get hit by the flow wave of effortless efficiency. You will have to work for it. This chapter lets you know exactly what processes take place in your body during the flow state. Get to understand the concept of Transient Hypofrontality and what role it plays in helping you get to the flow. In this section, you will also learn about the Flow Neurotransmitters and hormones- what they are and the role they play in your body in this state. That's not all; you will also cover The Personality of Flow and the Characteristics of Flow. Further, you will look at the Autonomic Nervous system; what it is and its role in gearing you towards the Flow of Productivity.
If you can recall from the previous chapters, the two key characteristics of the flow state included clear goals and immediate feedback. This question is the most important step that you and only you can answer. It is supposed to fuel the journey you are about to take. Essentially, you can compare it to one’s intention, purpose, mission, goal and so on.
Creating A Habit
Similar to consistently going to the gym, the more you do it, the more effective, strong and precise it becomes. The neural pathways work in the same way. When you improve your myelin, it helps in solidifying your new productive habits. You are already aware that the flow state is your state for optimal performance. The moment you know your goals, you are required to build a habit or habits that will accelerate your productivity to achieve those goals. You should be conscious of the fact that it will take around ninety-nine days to achieve, making this habit a behaviour.
The Obstacle In The Way
If you have been reading some of Wilson's other books, you probably already have an idea what the answer to this question is. Being in a state of flow equates to waling on a tight rope- you cannot be too tense or too relaxed, you will fall. Well., let me simplify this for you: stress. Get to understand this animal called stress, and you may not be aware, but there is good stress and bad stress. How you respond to it decides if the physiological situation creates good stress or bad stress. However, one can transform into the other. Learn more about this and get to understand the dance of your nervous system.
By this time, you should be having a clear understanding of the flow of productivity, but there are still a few gaps that need to be filled. The feeling of having too much to do yet too little time to do all of it leads to the creation of a fight or flight response to your task. This may be a reactive, defensive, fearful approach to your work. This situation may take you so far out of tune with your flow that you may struggle to see sense anymore. This section aims to teach you how you can regain your sense of control when this takes place. Learn about the Pareto Principle, the compound effect, the concept of 'less is more' and consistency and how these components work together to result into an achievement you have been aiming for in this particular section.
The Secret To Consistency
Let's face it, embarking on a task is not challenging most of the time. It is that consistency that is needed till the end that fails most people. Somedays you may feel full of energy, while some other days you may feel as flat as a pancake. As discussed in previous chapters, your heart rate variability is the door to your optimum self. Some days you HRV will be lower than others, so entering your flow will be different than a day when it is high. HRV will be your inner coach, guiding you on what level of intensity your system is ready for on a particular day. To help you understand this, this section will introduce you to the four cycles of flow. You will also learn about the Basic Rest-Activity Cycle, your circadian rhythm and how to work with your rhythms.
This is the core of the flow of productivity, the most important part that will align your body and mind so you can fully express your true self without barriers or limitations. In so doing, you will open yourself up to limitless potential. This section will help you understand your sleep cycles and the importance of working with them for optimum functioning. Also, you will learn how to incorporate your morning routine in your day and the exercises that will help you reach this state. Get to know how you can actually trigger the Flow State.
Planning For Adapting
There is a reason for this weird. Planning requires a clear path to your success; however, you have to factor in the unpredictable events that life will dish out for you. Finding the flow of productivity is not just about pushing through into the most important task first; it is about creating the correct state of mind and body for doing that most important task in flow. Learn the three principles that will align your focus for the week in this section.
This book comes to a halt by guiding you through the various protocols you need to flow to enhance the flow of productivity.
Yes, I Want Flow State Meditation Program!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Breathing in flow. book & bonuses
- Breathing in flow Accelerator Package
- The Heart of Flow Video Series
- Breathing in Flow Video Series
- 90 keto recipes starter plan
- C Wilson Meloncelli's Flow State Training Package
- Breathing in flow. book & videos
- The Mind Of An Adult The Heart Of A Child. (flow philosophy stories)
- Heart of Flow Manual & Video Series (optimize your health & recovery)
- Flow: The Chain Half Price
- Personal Coaching: 4 Weeks
- Flow State Accelerator Package
- Flow The Chain: $1 First Month
- Flow Elite: $1 first month
- The heart of flow manual
- Flow Chain
- Elite Flow
- The Mavericks
- The Elite Chain
- The Elite Chain Trail
- The Elite Flow Circle
- C Wilson Meloncelli's Flow State Mentorship Group
- Elite Flow Chain: Personal Coaching 3 Months & LifeTime Access
- The heart of flow manual (optimize your health & recovery)
- Intensive Flow State Starter Package
- Flow State Training & 9 Bonus Courses
- Flow Nutrition Plan - Metabolic Typing
- Flow State Training & 9 Bonus Courses (Was $97 NOW- $37)
- Elite Flow Chain: Personal Coaching 3 Months
- Flow State Training Life Time Access
- Breathing in flow. Ebook & bonuses
- The Mind Of An Adult The Heart Of A Child. ( flow philosophy stories )
- Heart of Flow Accelerator Pack.
- Breathing in flow. Videos Package
- Flow State Life Time Membership
- C Wilson Meloncelli's Elite Flow Chain Life Time Membership
- Breathing in flow manual & videos
- Flow Chain Half Price Trial