Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey Review
Awe-Inspiring, Magical, Paradigm-Shifting and Terrifying, The Seven Stages Spiritual Journey is at the core of every human’s quest for freedom, love, and happiness.
- Creator: James Traverse
- Contents: ebook
- Price: $37.00
- Official Website: afternonduality.com
People have always recognized the importance of spirituality in their lives and have worked hard to awaken and improve their senses. This book, on the other hand, goes into great detail about the mantra for spiritual awakening and how you can use it to change your life. It's a valiant attempt to map out the human experience on this plane of life, as well as the individual's inevitable spiritual evolution. The book by James Traverse is simple to read and offers a valuable resource at a time when knowing why we are here on this planet is perhaps the most crucial factor in our species' survival.
About The Book
The Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey include shifting your perspective of yourself as you see yourself. The author's own life-long and soul-long journey of inner and outer exploration is at the heart of Seven Steps' authenticity and honesty. The book is a beautifully simple, realistic, sensitive, and wise companion in revealing a quest that is special to all but common to all. It provides a map of the terrain we all explore as spiritual beings having a human experience; it provides a guiding light, step by step, of our way towards the ultimate homecoming of our soul. This work is divided into four parts, each of which corresponds to one of the Four States of Consciousness that you experience:
- This corresponds to Waking Consciousness, a three-part text that provides knowledge, exercises, and experiments that you can explore while awake.
- Nisarga Yoga is also known as Energy Body Yoga. This practice focuses on the Energy Body, which corresponds to Dream Consciousness and explores conventional yoga poses.
- Yoga Nidra is a form of relaxation technique. This corresponds to Deep Sleep. Yoga Nidra is a Guided Relaxation Practice that approximates Deep Sleep.
- Self-knowledge revealed by Insight is the fourth [in relation to the other three]; this part corresponds to Turiya, which is called the Fourth. Together all four parts correspond to the Om Symbol
The Insights of the Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey
- Ignorance of the true nature of being
- The error that arises due to such ignorance
- Suffering due to that error
- Indirect, or second-hand knowledge as learning via a book
- Direct Knowledge as Insight and Understanding via Direct Experience - Knowing via Being
- The ending of the error that arose due to ignorance
- The ending of suffering and attainment of lasting Peace and Happiness.
It Clarifies These Experiences.
- Understanding the true nature of your being is important because: your actions and daily life are governed by your understanding of the fear of things like death and what happens after death. When you understand this, you achieve peace of mind.
- You experience a sense of ease – conflict, difficulty, stress, and pressure fade away. When your mind is at ease, your body benefits as well, resulting in improved overall health.
- The ease and relaxation of your mind creates an environment in which you can more easily achieve your goals – rather than chasing your dreams, things seem to fall into your lap' when this understanding is established; this understanding allows you to be a better partner and friend, which means you can have better relationships; the greatest gift that you can give to another is your time; the greatest gift that you can give to another is your time; the greatest gift that you can give to another is your time; the greatest gift that you can give to another
- Insight gives you an understanding of Near-Death Experiences;
- Insight gives you the understanding of Psychic Powers and their wisdom lets you use them wisely;
- Insight gives you the understanding of Reincarnation;
The experiences mentioned above are just a few of the reasons why sages from all wisdom traditions advise you to ‘Know Thyself,' but maybe the most important explanation is that with this knowledge, you have the gift of both Insight and Hindsight. Wisdom means that you have become sage-like and possess the ability to see through both Hindsight and Insight and that the action that happens with those forces is the one that is acceptable to the moment. The action leaves nothing missing and no residue – therefore every part of your being is enhanced!
Benefits And Advantages Of The Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey
Here are some of the many benefits of the spiritual journey :
- As the present becomes more important to you, you will become less worried about the past and future.
- Your attitude toward life may change, and you may begin to see the world through the eyes of a child.
- You might find that your thoughts and emotions are more in tune with each other.
- You may have a better understanding of the divine force that rules the world.
- There can be no internal tensions, doubts, or concerns, only calm and peace.
- You can place a higher value on compassion and find it easier to empathize with others.
- You may no longer feel separate from the rest of the world, but you may realize that you are a part of this oneness.
- Since you know death isn't the end, you may no longer be afraid of it.
- You will be surrounded by nothing but positive energy, giving you a general sense of well-being.
- You may gain a broader outlook, and trivial matters may no longer bother you; instead, anything but spirituality may become trivial.
- You may no longer want to restrict yourself to the identification provided by the universe, realizing that your life is much more than your name, caste, or creed.
- You can be comfortable and even appreciative of what you have.
- You may experience an increased sense of morality and kindness toward others.
- Nothingness can provide comfort; nothingness can provide peace, calmness, or quietness.
- You can no longer feel compelled to pursue life's material pleasures.
Pros and Cons The Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey
- You gain focus and direction.
- Concentrate on the items that are really important to you and avoid needless consumption.
- Empathy and kindness at a higher level
- You may have a good understanding of how the world works.
- Positive aura
- You might discover your life's intent.
- Doing good strengthens your mental fortitude.
- You may be able to keep unpleasant people out of your life.
- Positive effect on the atmosphere
- Spirituality will assist you in overcoming traumatic experiences.
- You will have a greater understanding of yourself.
- More stable personality
- Better pressure-handling skills
- Spiritualism has the potential to enhance your mental wellbeing.
- It's easy to become overwhelmed.
- In our culture, this might not be socially acceptable.
- It takes time to learn about spirituality.
- It can be draining.
- Self-discipline is expected at a high level.
- You might question whether you're on the right track.
- Different spiritual practices can conflict with one another, and relying on supernatural forces can be risky.
This book is for those who want to learn by experience because The book explains why, in order to progress from a state of spiritual innocence to spiritual maturity, and from ignorance to enlightenment, each of us must go through seven distinct stages of life. It offers special, refreshing, insightful, and detailed responses to all seekers of enlightenment on the path of life, based on a lifetime of study into the spiritual realms as well as a first-hand direct experience. As these teachings show, the process is simply a journey that takes you from being in and around the world to spiritual maturity, which is characterized by the ease of being in the world but not in it and seeing it through the eyes of forgiveness.
Yes, I Want Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seven Stages of the Spiritual Journey