Spiritual Connection Pendant Makes Your Spiritual Journey Easy
Derive from the connection with the Divine Spirit, fulfil your spiritual journey, and complete your soul without any effort with Spiritual Connection Pendant.
- Creator: David Camron Gikandi
- Contents: physical product
- Official Website: www.freespiritualconnectionpendant.com
Many times we try to connect to the divine; however, somehow we tend to fail. This failure is not a factor of our faults but the ways in which we try to connect. With Spiritual Connection Pendant, forget about that failure and step into a world of peace and tranquility leading all the way to and governed by the Divine itself.
What Is Spiritual Connection Pendant?
It is an unusual pendant with the sacred image of the sacred ancient Tree of Life brought to you exclusively by the creators. You can wear it around fashionably or keep it in your bag or purse because it is not the question of how you carry it, but of what positive impacts it has on your life?
The Tree Of Life
If any symbol is as old as the human history itself, it is the mystical symbol of The Tree of Life. Throughout the eras, it has been regarded as a sacred image of our connection with the creator. Whether it was ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians, Celts, Mayans or any other religious groups, the Tree of Life served to be the center of emphasis in them.
- The ancient Egyptians termed it as the representation of the events that led to the creation of everything.
- Ancient Mesopotamians said that it was a symbol of immortality and rebirth and worshipped it in around 2390 BCE.
- Celts thought that it represented both harmony and balance in nature without which this very universe would seize to exist.
- Mayans regarded it as a symbol of the connection of everything in the Heaven and Earth, and the Underworld.
This is not it.
- Assyrian civilization had a norm of depicting kings as the protectors of this tree, which experts think could mean nothing but a spiritual connection.
- In the Old-Testament, this symbol is regarded as the connection between Adam and Eve, and the Divine spirit.
- Islam too has a similar description of the Tree of Life as that of the Christianity. In Quran, the account of Allah forbidding Adam and Eve to eat the fruit of this tree is visibly present.
- Judaism considers Tree of Life extremely important and has adopted this symbol from the Assyrians, according to some accounts.
- Hinduism has a very fascinating description of it. It depicts the tree as the symbol of resistance rooted deep in our spirituality – the resistance against everything bad or anything that poses some difficulty in our lives. It was this very tree that Lord Krishna of Hinduism rested on when he was in the baby
As you can see, almost every major religion and civilization of the world revere the symbol of the Tree of Life as a spiritual connection with the Divine.
Why Do You Need This Symbol?
The urge and need to connect to our source is deep-rooted in the mind and soul of every being. We seldom find compliance and peace in the material world, but as soon as we tend to connect ourselves to our source, we start feeling a deep-rooted tinge of peace growing into satisfaction that is eternal.
We can even go on to say that the creation or revelation of all of the religions has been because of this very fact. Yet again, there are marked differences in all of the religions. Only a few can fathom the reasons for it. However, the basis of every religion is the same and among few things that are universal to religions is The Tree of Life.
Now, look deeper inside you and you’ll know how dearly you want to connect with the Divine. This necessity or obligation makes people follow religions in the first place. However, even if you don’t want to follow any religion, you can still feel that Divine connection and revere it for the rest of your life. You only have to wear the pendant and see how everything becomes crystal clear.
- You’d feel more relaxed as the confusions about the world and its creations clear
- You won’t feel hollowness in you.
- You will be able to concentrate well on the day to day tasks without the fear of being alone or not helped.
- You would feel complete as a human being and as a creation of someone greater than the reality.
- More than anything, if you don’t follow any religion, you will still feel connected to the essence and core of life depicted by the Tree of Life.
The pendant could be purchased by anyone and worn by any person of any age. There’s no restriction. And with the original product, you’d receive the following bonuses.
1. Living Spiritually Hypnotherapy Session
This is an audio session that utilizes the techniques of hypnotherapy to heal you, make you aware of your spiritual strength, and grant you oneness you’re searching for.
2. How To Be Happy?
This book by David Camron Gikandi is a bestseller. It is a step-by-step guide that will take you through the tricks of living a full and happy life without any worries.
Our lives are full of distraction and this is why we seldom establish a connection to our inner self and the greater philosophy of life. But with Spiritual Connection Pendant, you can do that without any effort.