The Art Of Mental Training– The Full Review
Get Your Hands On The Proven Mental Training Audio Program Used By Professional Athletes, Performers & Highly Success Oriented Individuals To Enhance and fortify your Peak Performance
- Creator: DC Gonzalez
- Contents: Audios
- Official Website: theartofmentaltraining.com
It's safe to say that we've all had our fair share of highs and lows in every facet of our lives. If you have ever felt like you should be able to achieve more than you are achieving or if you ever felt like your results don’t do justice to your skills or dedication, then you might be lacking a lesson or two of something which is often overlooked, but just as important. Mental training always deals with a substantial objective in all work phases of life and must be developed explicitly. In addition, Mental training also aids in the process of healing and regeneration, seeking the balance between stress and relaxation. It is all the more important to turn off the body, mind and soul to grant rest breaks and scale up your general performance, especially in today's fast-moving and complex daily world, where people are constantly subjected to the flood of stimuli. The Art of Mental Training Program though interwoven with tales from Dan's fascinating history as a Navy Aviator, a Federal Agent, Military Cyber-Security Expert, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and a Peak Performance Instructor, it teaches the vital basics. Dan establishes a powerful teaching connection between his life experiences packed with adrenaline and the coping skills and mental preparation that make all the difference. To find out more, read this review.
The Performance Edge Mental Training program Overview
This is an audio course guide, organised and presented in a way that'll help you build self-confidence, improve mental strength, enhance performance, achieve your true potential, gain the champion mindset and create an ideal performance state from which peak performance springs forth.
It's over seven hours of material plus a complete set of success conditioning mental training created for the special group of men and women who absolutely do not want to settle for anything less than discovering their true potential. So, in other words, not only does he have the theoretical knowledge, but all the experience needed to make you the Warrior/Champion you should become. However, he prefers to relay his lessons in a far more communicable way in The Art of Mental Training Course: not through studies and references, but through twenty-five story-filled pages, structured within a single fable-that of DC Gonzalez being the Mental Warrior he is today with the aid of his instructor, Leo-tai. The "D" in DC Gonzalez stands for Daniel, and throughout the book, Leo-tai actually calls him Daniel-san. . The purpose of the program is to show you that you no longer need to learn your skills after a certain point, but to use your mental skills. So, if you want to become a true Warrior/Champion in your life, sweeping up the porch and chasing flies with chopsticks is not only helpful but also required.
Who Should Read “The Art of Mental Training”? And Why?
The Art of Mental Training is dedicated "to the Warrior/Champion within you," for someone who wishes to become a little better than he is. It is a book revealing the basics of mental conditioning in sports, colloquially referred to as "the science of success," an element of great achievements that are often ignored. While athletes should be able to take away far more from the book than persons from other walks of life, even if you are an artist, a lawyer, or a doctor, don't neglect The Art of Mental Training, because everyone needs a little mental training to be better.
How Would The Art of Mental Training Program Benefit You?
At the end of this Mental training program, you would be able to:
- Access your real potential, regulate your state of mind and thrive even under intense pressure
- Improve performance by turning the negative energy generated by nervousness and fear into shatterproof confidence.
- Improve attention and concentration with battle-tested mental conditioning methods for positive results - even immediately.
- Learn the psychological factors that make you see setbacks as possibilities for sustainable positive change.
- Improve visualization techniques and generate representations of a performance filled with thoughts and emotions that will deliver powerful results.
- Know what to do and what good conditioning exercises will significantly boost your self-belief, self-confidence and efficiency.
- Gain access to the psychology of coaching behind the redirection and use of rage energy to improve your resolve and stay in control
- Using validated techniques in sport psychology to leave your ego outside your case and stop fully choking performance
- Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming and "The Critical Three" learn to build the ideal output state
- Get rid of narrow convictions and derogatory criticisms once and for all in your head.
- Get the champion mentality and achieve the mental advantage over your opponents or the on-demand situation
- Learn how to find the place from which peak level performances emerges
About The author
DC Gonzalez is a coach of peak performance and a bestselling journalist. A retired Federal Agent has served in the Navy as a military cyber-security expert and as an aviator. Numerous top athletes, pro-fighters, soldiers, businessmen, actors, physicians, singers, attorneys, psychologists have been trained by Gonzales, a pupil of renowned NLP Master Practitioner, P.C. Siegel, to reach new heights of success and greatness. DC Gonzalez is one of the very lucky few who have had the rare learning experience of the late P.C. Siegel, the world-renowned authority on athletics and optimal performance, hypnotherapist of sports, and Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). With a client list that includes top athletes, administrators, actors, pro-fighters, singers, soldiers, physicians, attorneys, psychologists, and many others from all walks of life, Dan has been helping clients reach new heights of achievement and success since 1988. The Art of Mental Training is truly a guide written by an author and a very special instructor to achieve performance excellence. The lessons and strategies provided in this book are important for anyone who seeks more success and peak results, whether in the playing field, in business, or in general life.
Content Of The Course Curriculum
The Course Curriculum of The Art of Mental Training is Put Together in 5 Module.
Phase 1: Taking Control
- Attitudes: This is the foundation
- Cancel/Cancel: Eliminating negativity.
- Performance Focus: Learn how to develop a laser-sharp performance
- Distraction Control: Learn how to control distraction for peak performance.
- Expectational Success: learn how to create an expectation of success
Phase 2: Gaining Momentum
- Imagineering: You are going to learn everything about Imagineering, why it is important and how to use it correctly
- The critical three: Deep relaxation, focus breathing and how to use mental training visualisation techniques correctly
- Success Conditioning: How to strengthen the success conditioning. The how and the why it works, how it engages the power of the subconscious mind.
- Guided visualisation (exercise): How to use guided visualisation to maximize your results from visualisation practice. How to create a relevant experience which in turn improves your self-confidence, self-belief and improve your overall performance
Phase 3: Maintaining Control
- Controlling Anger: You are going to learn all about controlling anger if it pops up how to Channel the energy and use it to help yourself and not let it hurt your performance.
- The Psychology On Losing: Learn how to lose constructively as a temporal setback.
- Controlling Fear: Learn everything about controlling fear eliminating fear and moving through any anxiety, so that you are focused on the plan and goal that you set up to achieve.
- Too Intense: You are going to learn all about arriving at your performance peak at the right intensity level
- Changing Your Mental State On Demand: Learning how to change your mental state on-demand, learn how to use anger and Trigger words to get to the mental state that you want.
- Cool Under Pressure: You are going to learn how to stay cool under pressure and
- How to deal with the Internal Critic.
Phase 4: Psychology Of Change
- Decision and the Power to Change Your Life
- The Power to Control Action: Here you'd learn how you can gain psychological control over your actions to stay motivated, and more toward everything that you see.
- The Power of Vision: Get into the discussion on the power of vision
- On Goal (Workshop): Here you'd have a framework to lay your dreams out on a time light and create action plans and start moving towards what you see as your future
Phase 5: Making It Happen
In this course, you'd discuss getting there, you'd understand that you need to do the work, you'd learn the importance of commitment and how to prepare to win. Being aware of what you're shooting for, it helps you achieve it and learn to create the ideal performance state that allows you to perform in your zone.
- Getting There
- Do The Work
- Commit To Making it Happen
- A Champion Always Prepares To Win
- The Zone
- 30 key Concept To Maximise Confidence
- Anchoring Your Mental State Change(guided workshop)
- Self Image Power statement
- Creating a Personal Best Highlight Reel
- Deep Relaxation
- Goal Achievement
- Personal Best
- Unstoppable Confidence
More on the content…….
The Critical Three Explained
Creatively visualizing the future makes your mind and your body primed for exactly that kind of future. The equation is therefore very simple: negative visualizations yield negative results; positive visualizations yield positive results. If negative self-talk and images are disrupted the moment they emerge, shut them down on the spot. Replace them with optimistic self-talk and images that are positive. Focus on telling your brain exactly what you want to do, and never focus on what you don't want to do.
The first of these Critical Three is something you are already doing, but if you want to train for greatness, you must also do something properly: breathing. We're not just talking about some form of breathing, of course: we're talking about guided breathing, aka the technique most frequently associated with meditation. This begins by drawing the air deeply and steadily through your nose to the bottom of your lungs while extending the diaphragm. Then, you need to slowly force the air out of your lungs by pulling the diaphragm in after holding it briefly. While keeping the tip of the tongue pressed gently against the ridge behind the front teeth, with the tongue touching the roof of the mouth, it is important to let the air out through "a relaxed and slightly open mouth."
During the process, it is just as necessary to not think about anything. Just watch your breathing and pay no mind to anything else. That is the only way of calming.
Which takes us to the Crucial Three second tool.
Both mental and physical relaxation is what we're talking about. And we speak of deep relaxation as well. The conscious mind ceases manipulating everything only in a state of deep relaxation and makes room for the subconscious mind to take matters into its own hands. And for the final phase of the journey, you need this: the mental highlights reel.
What is involved with deep relaxation?
First of all, it means going to a quiet location where you can not be bothered. So, with the phones off. Then, with your feet slightly apart and your arms slightly extended from your band, lie on your back. Make sure you're at ease: your clothes shouldn't be tight or uncomfortable, the place shouldn't be too cold or too hot. Now, have your eyes fixed on the beams above you, and take three long, deep breaths through your nose. When you exhale them, feel the wave of relief crushing you. Don't hurry anything, but allow yourself to relax, even a little more than that, for about twenty minutes.
Now, you have opened "a direct channel to your subconscious mind in the state of deep relaxation," and you are ready to "feed it images and thoughts of success." In other words, you are ready to write, star in, direct and edit your "movie," the one that explains how you have accomplished what you have so far and shows how very soon you will accomplish even greater things.
It's enough for just 20 minutes of deep relaxation to prepare you for the final phase of your mental preparedness journey. Imagineering needs to come from inside you because it really impacts motivation and willingness only then. Present the goals and goals to the conscious mind, and it would find thousands of excuses not to believe them. Reveal them to your subconscious mind, and it accepts the input as being authentic. Afterwards, it sets out to help you make it come true.
The Key Lessons from The Art of Mental Training
- Enthusiasm and Mental Edge Are Keys to Winning
- The Fundamentals of Mental Training: The Critical Three
- The Three-Minute Lesson, Revisited
Enthusiasm and Mental Edge Are Keys to Winning
The secret to winning is not just talent or hard work, it is enthusiasm as well. If there's something you want to do, you'll do it better when you're enthusiastic. And if you want to succeed at it, before any of his games, use the routine practised by Pelé in this guide: imagine yourself being excellent. Before you even run out to the field, play the game in your head. And you get a mental advantage like that.
The Fundamentals of Mental Training: The Critical Three
The Mental Warrior knows about focused on breathing, relaxation, and imagery, and then he begins to really use them because they are the three basic ways to achieve greatness. For a routine that involves these three elements of mental training, set aside between half an hour and an hour before each move, you will be reassured that you are ready for whatever comes next. And your subconscious mind, when the moment of truth comes, will do whatever it can to help you.
The Three-Minute Lesson, Revisited
Whenever you find yourself in a disempowered situation, by concentrating on three different vital elements, you can change your thoughts and your state:
- Self-talk: Ask yourself—What would a champion's self-talk sound like when preparing for a competition? "I'm big, I'm fast, and I dominate. I'm in charge of the match, I never give in, and I never give up. I am powerful, I am a force of rage, I am a force of domination, and I am a champion.
- The way you carry your body: Ask yourself—How would the body of a champion move while he was preparing for battle? Even if your body language doesn’t shape who you are, it certainly shapes how your opponent sees you, right?
- Breathing: Ask yourself—And how would that champion be breathing as he prepared to enter the competition and face his opponent?”
Pros And Cons Of The Art Of Mental Training
- It's organised and presented in an easy to understand audio format
- It is easy to follow and very engaging course guide
- It doesn't require so much of your time per day. So you can follow the guide at your pace once you make a purchase
- You'd get instant access to all of its content and bonuses immediately after purchase.
- The author is easy to reach and very communicative. So once you get the course, you can reach out to him whenever you need to.
- It requires an internet connection for access
- You need to dedicate some amount of time to learn and practice the techniques to actually get results.
You'd definitely love how Dan uses breathing, relaxation and imagery success in this guide. He doesn't do it once. Instead, using consistency over several weeks and months, he integrates them into his training regimen, so that the achievement conditioning has an opportunity to be genuinely absorbed by the subconscious mind and take hold, thereby helping to boost self-belief, self-confidence, and performance. The Mental Warrior can use the strength of his subconscious mind through practice like this to help him accomplish his objectives. Dans also highlights that Only those who know their goals can achieve them. It is far more complex to identify the right priorities than it seems at first glance. This is because it is not just a matter of success by any means, but also, in a first step, performance and action targets. Not only would this course develop your mental capacity and self-consciousness, but it would also be a great tool for you to massively improve your overall performance wherever you find yourself.